On occassion, we get asked by well intentioned friends why we would take on the responsibility of hosting a free Independance Day gathering for the community. Being that we love meeting new people and would not want to miss the celebration of this day it seems only logical to host this event for the South Forsyth Desi Community but we could understand why the question is asked.
Here are a few of the reasons we host this event annually!
- We want to celebrate this day with people in our community! We know there is a big event that takes place in downtown Atlanta but the friends we meet there we do no often see in our community!
- This is an important event in our history that we want to make sure our children understand!
- It is fun to meet new friends in this community!
- One of the core values of the Desi Bible Fellowship is to serve the community. We want to offer our facilities to be used by the community on this day!
- We believe we have wonderful stories to share! We have lives filled with joy and want to share with others our source of happiness!